Friday, August 2, 2013

Gone for 9 days! {Family Vacation}


 
 
 
YAY!!! It's finally here!!! We will be on our summer family vacation starting around 6 PM today!!
 
 
I am looking forward to some much needed family time together and time away from our daily grind at our careers.
 
 
We will be heading to Branson, MO for a couple of days as it has been awhile since hubs and I have been, but our son has never been so wanted to take him. We are going to some attractions there, but are excited to be able to explore some caves in Branson as well. Yes I said caves, I know there are spiders in there I will just pretend I don't see them. :-/
 
 
Then when we return from Branson I think we are going to just play it by ear and do whatever comes to mind. No planning, no time frames, no deadlines..just relaxation. Though I have not told hubs yet, I have to get some retail therapy in there some where. (Shhh...I'll just spring that one on him next week sometime when he's totally relaxed..HA!)
 
 
Anyway.. I will be off the blog for 9 days and wanted to make sure you knew that I didn't forget about you, just going to have some quality time with my family relaxing!!
 
 
With Love,
 
"B"

No comments:

Post a Comment